5.18.2009

[inspiration for a moody, mod summer...]

teaparty1
Ever since I found my yellow and black plates I've been having so much fun collecting inspiration for what I now dub my moody, mod summer tea party. It's looking like this will have to be pushed into June...a rather hot month here in California so it will most likely take place at dusk (a tea dinner party of sorts...so the black will work). So many ideas, so many things to do...I'm exploding with excitement and anticipation!

links: thrifted plates; Amy Atlas spread; Anthropologie mugs; chez sucre chez tea towel; city hall couple via Blah, Blah, Blahg; Love, Jenna table numbers; Vogue India, Oct. 07, photo; Mona and Holly ensembles; Paris Apartment balcony; I Love you Man wedding attire via The Bridal Closet; black mug via The Style Files; yellow flowers in hair, Anna Wolf photograph; black and white Bea Szenfeld dress; yellow chairs via Semigloss Chic; Love, Jenna caligraphy; Kelly Wearstler interior; black feather head piece; yellow striped skirt.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, that should be so much fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your incredibly inspirational moodboard. Yellow and black. What a striking combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great board! Yellow and navy blue go very well together also. (I'm a big fan of yellow, can you tell?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is rockin' mood board. Love it! Makes me want to throw a party : )

    ReplyDelete